Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by RajaSekhar KS <ks...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/03 18:52:51 UTC

Plz provide links to learn Tapestry 4.0

Hi,

I am working on Tapestry 3.0.3 and i liked the xml stuff in tapestry
and spindle is really cool.
What i came to know from mailing list is tapestry 4.0 is not having
.xml files, so plz provide some links to learn tapestry 4.0 stuff.

Regards,
RajaSekhar

Re: Plz provide links to learn Tapestry 4.0

Posted by Hugo Palma <hp...@digitalis.pt>.
4.0 is going to have xml files. What you might be refering to is the use
of annotations to replace the configuration files, but that i think that
is only planned for 5.0.

The best place to start learning about 4.0 release is in the tapestry
site http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/current/

Cheers

Hugo