Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Moon Soldier <Mo...@gmx.de> on 2006/11/29 14:11:31 UTC

Problem with back/foward button Tapestry 4.1.1

Hi all,

i've updated Tapestry 4.0.2 with tacos to Tapestry 4.1.1 snapshot.
I ask me how do i support the back/foward button stuff after comitting my Form.

Example:

<form jwcid="@Form" async="ognl:true">

  ... some component stuff ...

    async="ognl:true" value="literal:submit"></span>
</form>

In Tacos i could set a back/forward component (DirectLink).
How does the back/forward button stuff works in Tapestry 4.1.1 ?

Best regards,

Tom

Re: Problem with back/foward button Tapestry 4.1.1

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
It doesn't support that functionality, yet.

On 11/29/06, Moon Soldier <Mo...@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> i've updated Tapestry 4.0.2 with tacos to Tapestry 4.1.1 snapshot.
> I ask me how do i support the back/foward button stuff after comitting my Form.
>
> Example:
>
> <form jwcid="@Form" async="ognl:true">
>
>   ... some component stuff ...

>     async="ognl:true" value="literal:submit"></span>
> </form>
>
> In Tacos i could set a back/forward component (DirectLink).
> How does the back/forward button stuff works in Tapestry 4.1.1 ?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tom

Jesse Kuhnert
Tapestry/Dojo/(and a dash of TestNG), team member/developer