Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org> on 2019/07/23 21:05:18 UTC

[Announce] Apache Airflow YouTube Channel

Hello everyone,

I thought it would be nice to have a central repo for talk recordings and
videos related to Apache Airflow, so I have created a YouTube Channel for
it [1].

I uploaded the recordings from Airflow meetup that took place on June 5 in
the Bay Area. If any PMC or Committer wishes to have access privileges to
the channel, please send me your google accounts, and you can also upload
videos from meetups that you host.

And if you need my help uploading the videos - just forward them to me
along with the descriptions:)

Thanks,
Aizhamal

[1]
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSXwxpWZQ7XZ1WL3wqevChA?view_as=subscriber

Re: [Announce] Apache Airflow YouTube Channel

Posted by Kevin Yang <yr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Aizhamal! Glad to see this as a heavy YouTube user :D

Cheers,
Kevin Y

Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>于2019年7月23日 周二下午2:05写道: