Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/12/08 22:08:18 UTC

Fwd: svn commit: r483909 - in /incubator/ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/hhfacility: webapp/hhfacility/WEB-INF/controller.xml webapp/hhfacility/forms/FacilityForms.xml widget/hhfacility/FacilityScreens.xml

Hi

Quick question about this one: is there some particular reason why we
shouldn't use a handheld device in another type of facility?  For
example, a retail store?

Begin forwarded message:

>  filter the list of facilities shown in the main hhfacility screen
> to the ones of type WAREHOUSE.

Best Regards,

Si
sichen@opensourcestrategies.com

Re: svn commit: r483909 - in /incubator/ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/hhfacility: webapp/hhfacility/WEB-INF/controller.xml webapp/hhfacility/forms/FacilityForms.xml widget/hhfacility/FacilityScreens.xml

Posted by Ray Barlow <ra...@makeyour-point.com>.
Si,

I agree going forward we will certainly be using this in facilities
other than of type warehouse so I suggest we put it on the to do list in
terms of trying to find a sensible way of presenting the facilities with
out creating a large list.

I see Chris has suggested to use Roles but I've not looked into the
merits of that to really comment. Personally from a priority perspective
I'll be investing more time on the functional screens to try and get
some of those implemented and operating as this first facility selection
screen can be quickly and easily customised to suit users requirements
as is.

Ray

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Si,

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
Adrian,

Re: Fwd: svn commit: r483909 - in /incubator/ofbiz/trunk/specialpurpose/hhfacility: webapp/hhfacility/WEB-INF/controller.xml webapp/hhfacility/forms/FacilityForms.xml widget/hhfacility/FacilityScreens.xml

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
Might this be better based on FaciltyRole instead of
Facility.facilityTypeId?