Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Максим Радионов <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/16 08:18:49 UTC

[WIP] Improving Tag location using interval trees for index files #513

All,

I find this pull request, it's readay for test?, can i start testing
performance?https://github.com/apache/incubator-hudi/pull/513 ([WIP]
Improving Tag location using interval trees for index files #513)

Thanks,
Maksim

Re: [WIP] Improving Tag location using interval trees for index files #513

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi Maksim,

Yes. I have been testing that patch parallely as well. So far, I have
confirmed correctness and stability at least.
If you have ordered keys + large number of records in the dataset, then it
should technically speed up comparison.

If you could share what you find, that would be great.

Thanks
Vinoth