Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Adib Taraben <Ta...@wige-mic.de> on 2001/09/18 09:07:13 UTC

Re: Specify DTD file to verify XML

Hi Eric,

I havent seen Julias posting.
But if your problem is to use an other DTD then specified or the DTD is
not accessible (what was my problem weeks ago), I can help you with
source.
The solution is to specify a EntityResolver by:

domparser->setEntityResolver(&redirecthandlers);

this should return your DTD.

Adib,
--

  Adib Taraben              taraben.a@wige-data.de