Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com> on 2017/11/30 10:48:12 UTC

Mifos on Digital Ocean

Hello Devs,

Has anyone been successful in running Mifos X on an ubuntu server hosted by
Digital Ocean?

We have successfully deployed and Mifos X is running, we however have a
challenge with Currency configuration and Viewing All reports.

We can't configure any currency, even the default current is not shown on
the UI. We also cant see any report when you click on All Reports.

The report files are copied in the .mifosx directory. Strange enough when
you view Clients Reports or Accounting Reports then the reports are shown.

Kindly advise if there is any additional configs needed specifically for
Digital Ocean servers.

Thanks & Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email:  <ma...@intrasofttechnologies.com>
zayyad@intrasofttechnologies.com

RE: [Mifos-developer] Mifos on Digital Ocean

Posted by "Zayyad A. Said" <za...@intrasofttechnologies.com>.
Hi Victor,

It’s a single node.

Is everything working fine with you? For us, Mifos X is running but strange enough it doesn’t display currencies and reports from the UI.

Regards;

*******

Posted by Victor Romero <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Hi Zayyad,