Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Euan Guttridge <EG...@buildonline.com> on 2003/10/16 18:35:54 UTC

RE: SESSION REPLICATION: RedHat 9 and Sun JDK 1.4.2 do not like t o play

FYI regarding using IBM JDK on RH9 - we also experienced core dumps and had
to roll back to SUN.. The RH9 release notes state that the IBM JDK has
'problems' with RH9 'NPTL' which is on by default but can easily be *turned
off*..

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/release-notes/x86/
- search for NPTL

Thanks