Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/20 10:52:05 UTC

GSOC: Code in Google repos

Hi Tomasz, Łukasz

You may want to ensure that your code is also available in Google repos -
this is what I'm reading on the mentors list.
Tomasz - you probably have most of it there already - may want to update
with the code you have in the sandbox (just the rt/management-web related
plus demo). Lucasz - not sure if you have the code checked in there or not,
just check in the relevant bits from your gsoc branch (rt/rs/oauth + demo)

cheers, Sergey

Re: GSOC: Code in Google repos

Posted by Tomasz Oponowicz <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've just come back home. I can confirm that the period to send source
code is between 30 August and 10 September. However I think my project
repository [1] is not the same which Google excepted so I have to send
whole source as everyone.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/cxf-log-browser/

--
Best regards,