Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/27 17:00:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Roller 5.2.3 bug fix release

Hi Roller community,

I propose that we release the current contents of the Roller 5.2.x branch
as Roller 5.2.3 because database upgrade (via web UI auto-upgrade) is
broken. This is the fix:

   Database upgrading does not work
   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ROL-2127

Here's are the release files:
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/roller/roller-5.2/v5.2.3/

Please vote +1 to release or -1 with reasons not to release.

Thanks,
Dave

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Roller 5.2.3 bug fix release

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Vote cancelled.

I'm going to try to get a couple more bug fixes in before 5.2.3.

Thanks,
Dave

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Pyeron <jp...@pdinc.us>.