Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Christian Egli <ch...@wyona.com> on 2003/09/05 10:51:01 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-lenya/src/webapp/lenya/content/info overview.xsp meta.xsp

Hi Andreas

Just the other day I was trying to solve the same problem (calculate
an URL in an xsp based on publication-id, area, document-id and
language). I wrote a helper class which you could use in your xsp as
well. Have a look at
org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.xsp.DocumentLanguagesHelper#getUrl
and its usage in
src/webapp/lenya/content/exception/missing-language.xsp.

--
Christian Egli       christian.egli@wyona.com   +41 1 272 9161
                     Wyona AG, Hardstrasse 219, CH-8005 Zurich

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-lenya/src/webapp/lenya/content/info overview.xsp meta.xsp

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Christian Egli wrote:

> Hi Andreas
>
> Just the other day I was trying to solve the same problem (calculate
> an URL in an xsp based on publication-id, area, document-id and
> language). I wrote a helper class which you could use in your xsp as
> well. Have a look at
> org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.xsp.DocumentLanguagesHelper#getUrl
> and its usage in
> src/webapp/lenya/content/exception/missing-language.xsp.

Thanks! I've added another method to the class and use it
in overview.xsp.

Andreas