Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@apache.org> on 2016/08/01 06:04:36 UTC

Need suggestion on jooq ASL License

Hi,

I have used jooq library (ASL licensed) in new updates to JDBC input
operator. Here is the licensing information of library: http://www.jooq
.org/legal/licensing

License says it *depends but doesn't bundle* those non ASL license
dependencies. As per my understanding those will be included only if we
explicitly include them using our application pom. Right now we are not
using any of those features which depend of such third party licenses.

Anyone have any suggestion over including this library?

-Priyanka

Re: Need suggestion on jooq ASL License

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.
Thanks. If the dependency is only the jooq artifact it should be fine,
since it is ASL.

Thomas

Posted by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.