Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Flavio Cordova <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/30 12:21:47 UTC

Adding

What's the simplest way to add some common HTML code to all pages of
my website (without adding that to every page, of course) ?

I'd like to add something line this, on the footer, near the w3c logos:

<!-- Begin of Dynamic HTML -->
<script language=javascript src="http://anyhost?user=myUser">
<!-- End of Dynamic HTML -->

Re: Adding

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Flavio Cordova wrote:
> What's the simplest way to add some common HTML code to all pages of
> my website (without adding that to every page, of course) ?
>
> I'd like to add something line this, on the footer, near the w3c logos:
>
> <!-- Begin of Dynamic HTML -->
> <script language=javascript src="http://anyhost?user=myUser">
> <!-- End of Dynamic HTML -->

I'm assuming you are using 0.7...

create your own skin and add the code you want to add to document2html.xsl.

See http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/your-project.html#skins

Ross