Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/06/10 14:28:56 UTC

Re: issues reviewed

/me looks around, where did last month go?!

I cut some more issues back. We're now at 71 fixes on trunk.
Unfortunately, there appear to be one or two regressions also blocking
us.

Where do we stand with doing a 1.2 release? Anything else we can drop,
and anything else I should have left in?

Cheers,
Brett