Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Dennis Balkir <de...@ecomify.de> on 2019/01/16 11:21:51 UTC

Remove Sfa menu-items "Competitors & Partners" and "Documents"

Hi to all,

I noticed, that two of the AppBar menu-items in the Sfa application are
not functional and seem not to serve any further purpose.
In this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-2364, some
funtionality was in development, but it looks like no one touched it
since 2009.

My proposal is to remove the mentioned menu-items, since they are only
defined with "#" as their destination point. If someone wants to work on
this feature in the future, these links can be added again.

The suggestion would be to wait for a week, and if there are no
complaints, to remove the items.

Re: Remove Sfa menu-items "Competitors & Partners" and "Documents"

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
+1

Jacques

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@hotwaxsystems.com>.