Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <th...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/03 20:22:16 UTC

Re: Using Visual Studio C++ Express to compile classlib - fails.

Geir Magnusson Jr skrev  den 28-06-2006 10:25:

>> Next step - dlrvm :)
>>

> That's excellent.  Did all the tests pass for classlib?

Working on it... Doesn't get much done these days.

> Can you document this procedure either on the wiki or send as a patch
> for the website?

Yes.  I think the wiki will work the best.

Currently still working on the plain classlib, in order to make it 100%
reproducible.
--
  Thorbjørn

Re: Using Visual Studio C++ Express to compile classlib - fails.

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:
> Geir Magnusson Jr skrev  den 28-06-2006 10:25:
>>
>>> Next step - dlrvm :)
>>>

>> That's excellent.  Did all the tests pass for classlib?
>>
> Working on it... Doesn't get much done these days.
>
>> Can you document this procedure either on the wiki or send as a patch
>> for the website?
>>
> Yes.  I think the wiki will work the best.

eh...  :)