Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2003/04/30 03:56:05 UTC

Jetspeed 1.4b4 release available for download

The Jakarta Jetspeed development team has released the latest version
of the Jetspeed Portal Server, version 1.4 Beta 4 (1.4b4).

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-jetspeed/release/v1.4b4/

* New Features *

- Registry editors (portlet, security, client, skin). Contributed by
Jeremy Ford
- Ant task for overriding properties. Contributed by Eric Pugh
- Maven jetspeed plugin. Contributed by Eric Pugh
- MVC portlet. Joint effort by Scott Weaver and Tod Kuebler
- JSP Stock Quote Portfolio demo portlet
- Greatly improved international support (change language portlet +
custom localization service)
- Jetspeed questionnaire
- Forwarding tool

* Jetspeed Security *

- Plugged security hole allowing unauthorized access to psml
- Default security ref may now be defined for newly created portal
resources

* Misc *

- Access to skins, references and security refs in the customizer is
now security driven
- Sample Hypersonic database now comes pre-populated with psml
- Directory based skin support for images

* Bug Fixes *

- See FIXES.html (included in jetspeed-1.4-b4-src.zip) for a full list
of fixes in this release

Re: Jetspeed 1.4b4 release available for download

Posted by Gabriel Santonja <gs...@unis.fr>.
On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:43:51 -0500
"Mark Orciuch" <ma...@ngsltd.com> wrote:

> What do you mean Unix sources? I can load any source file into vi on
> Linux and I don't see any problems.
Are you sure?  in  the jetspeed-1.4-b4-src.zip ?.
Here, in the cvs it's works fine but not with the archive
jetspeed-1.4-b4-src.zip.

Thank you.

Best regards.
Gabriel

Re: Jetspeed 1.4b4 release available for download

Posted by Richard Dunn <ri...@arkona.com>.
jetspeed-1.4-b4-src.zip then use unzip

Posted by Gabriel Santonja <gs...@unis.fr>.
On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:50:14 -0500
"Mark Orciuch" <ma...@ngsltd.com> wrote:

> On second thought, perhaps you need to get the sources from CVS. You can get
> an exact copy of what was included in Beta 4 if you use
> 'JETSPEED-RELEASE-1-4-B4' tag.
Ok I will use it.

Thanks you.
Best regards
Gabriel

RE: Jetspeed 1.4b4 release available for download

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
On second thought, perhaps you need to get the sources from CVS. You can get
an exact copy of what was included in Beta 4 if you use
'JETSPEED-RELEASE-1-4-B4' tag.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.

Posted by Gabriel Santonja <gs...@unis.fr>.

Posted by Rajib Das <ra...@anshinsoft.com>.
Sorry, there is problem in my network only ...
Thanks anyway

Rajib

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

RE: Jetspeed 1.4b4 release available for download

Posted by Rajib Das <ra...@anshinsoft.com>.
What is user and password for downloading it?

Regards
Rajib