Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sh...@accenture.com on 2010/06/09 21:26:26 UTC

example.A queue keeps coming back.

This queue gets created on ActiveMQ start up. I delete it and it comes back on the next start up. Lately, it has started showing up in between start ups. The only place I see it mentioned is in the camel configuration file, but the include of that is commented out in activemq.xml. So, where is it coming from and how do I make it go away permanently? Thanks.

-ste

Re: example.A queue keeps coming back.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Checkout also

webapps/camel/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml

there are some routes defined there as well

Cheers

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by sh...@accenture.com.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 17:36 -0400, shaun.t.erickson@accenture.com wrote:
> Yes. As I mentioned in my original email on this topic (no pun intended), I found it in that xml file and not only is that section of that xml file commented out, but the include of that xml file, in activemq.xml, is also commented out.
>
> So why does it still get created on every startup of activemq and, after I delete it, why does it sometimes come back in between startups?
>
> -ste

Did you delete the data directory after making the change to the
configuration file?

Regards

--
Tim Bish