Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2017/03/20 15:20:14 UTC

Empty SlingMainServlet SCR metadata with parent pom 30?

Hi,

The recent update to parent pom 30 broke the o.a.s.engine bundle,
OSGI-INF/...SlingMainServlet.xml is empty in that case.

I haven't followed the details of the SCR annotations changes but this
looks related to the SlingMainServlet class still using the
org.apache.felix.scr.annotations.

Does someone have any good RTFM links about how to fix that?

For now I have reverted to parent pom 29, SLING-6675

-Bertrand

Re: Empty SlingMainServlet SCR metadata with parent pom 30?

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Monday 20 March 2017 16:20:14 Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi,

hi Bertrand,

> The recent update to parent pom 30 broke the o.a.s.engine bundle,
> OSGI-INF/...SlingMainServlet.xml is empty in that case.
>
> I haven't followed the details of the SCR annotations changes but this
> looks related to the SlingMainServlet class still using the
> org.apache.felix.scr.annotations.
>
> Does someone have any good RTFM links about how to fix that?
>
> For now I have reverted to parent pom 29, SLING-6675

when upgrading to OSGi annotations is not an option have a look at SLING-6649.

Thanks,
O.