Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2015/04/20 10:54:15 UTC

[DISCUSSION] 0.10.1 release

Hi folks,

We planed to release minor releases for bug fixes. Since 0.10.0
release in March 08, we have committed about 30 bug fixes and minor
features to 0.10.1 branch. I think that now is the right time to
release 0.10.1.

How do you think about that?

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.10.1 release

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
There still remain few issues scheduled to 0.10.1. After they are
resolve, I'll start the release process.

- hyunsik

Re: [DISCUSSION] 0.10.1 release

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi,