Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Alison Stevenson <as...@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk> on 2002/08/12 15:08:22 UTC

creating server-config.wsdd

Hello,
I got a useful pointer the last time I asked this list a question (about 3 hours ago!)  so here's hoping ...
I'm installing Axis beta 3 to run with Resin. I can validate the configuration but the happyaxis servlet presents a warning that
"Warning: could not find resource server-config.wsdd
There is no a server configuration file;run AdminClient to create one The core axis libraries are present. 1 optional axis library is missing"
However running java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient has no apparent effect! Should simple running the AdminClient generate the server-config.wsdd? Where?
What is the "optional axis library" mentioned?
Thanks
Alison

Re: creating server-config.wsdd

Posted by J Hodrien <jo...@comp.leeds.ac.uk>.
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Alison Stevenson wrote:

> Hello,
> I got a useful pointer the last time I asked this list a question (about 3 hours ago!)  so here's hoping ...
> I'm installing Axis beta 3 to run with Resin. I can validate the configuration but the happyaxis servlet presents a warning that
> "Warning: could not find resource server-config.wsdd
> There is no a server configuration file;run AdminClient to create one The core axis libraries are present. 1 optional axis library is missing"
> However running java org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient has no apparent effect! Should simple running the AdminClient generate the server-config.wsdd? Where?
> What is the "optional axis library" mentioned?

Ignore it.  I believe it's looking in the wrong location.

jh

--
"We should burn all libraries and allow to remain only that which everybody
 knows by heart.  A beautiful age of legend would then begin."