Posted to builds@apache.org by John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com> on 2012/09/17 21:54:57 UTC

Apache Aries build failure due to OOM

The Apache Aries build is currently suffering occasional failures due to an
out of memory error. One just occurred not long ago with build 1685 at Sep
17, 2012 5:52:09 PM on ubuntu2. Would it be possible to grab the heap dump?
It would also be helpful if I could access any test results that might be
under /home/hudson/hudson-slave/workspace/Aries/aries/subsystem/subsystem-itests/target/surefire-reports.
 These are not available via Jenkins since the OOM apparently occurs while
the final results are being copied.

John

Re: Apache Aries build failure due to OOM

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2012/9/17 John W Ross <jw...@us.ibm.com>:

> The Apache Aries build is currently suffering occasional failures due to an
> out of memory error. One just occurred not long ago with build 1685 at Sep
> 17, 2012 5:52:09 PM on ubuntu2. Would it be possible to grab the heap dump?
nope we don't have that.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Aries/ws/aries/subsystem/subsystem-itests/target/surefire-reports/
?

--