Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/21 17:33:19 UTC

Re: [ApacheDS] Switching grammars to use filter expressions

Hi,

I had already started a Jira issue here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-801

And some notes here:

http://cwiki.apache.org/DIRxSRVx11/administrative-model-extensions.html

--
Ersin

--
Ersin

Re: [ApacheDS] Switching grammars to use filter expressions

Posted by Ersin Er <er...@gmail.com>.
FYI, we also have a related issue here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-802

Cheers,