Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> on 2007/04/07 00:37:13 UTC

Re: [OT] Memory leak when using DB connection ??

This doesn't appear to have much to do with Struts... :-/ Anyway, it
looks like you're not closing your DB connections. I don't know anything
about dbtags, but I would guess it provides a way to do this.

Of course ideally you wouldn't be doing database stuff in a JSP in the
first place :-)

L.