Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Wojcieszyn <wo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/10 16:08:29 UTC

Change ActiveMQ port in ServiceMix 4 problem

I'm having a problem with changing ActiveMQ port in ServiceMix.

I've set aproperiate property in /etc/system.properties: activemq.port =
61617

Then, in etc/activemq-broker.xml I ensured that it is useing new port. I'
haven't made any further changes. Then I've restarted/updated and refreshed
all bundls in SMX4. After that I checked my network interface with netstat
and it showed that SMX 4 is using new port - 61617.

After that I've deploy my bundle (which works perfectly on default
configuration of ActiveMQ) which is adding a message to activemq, then reads
it and returns enriched response.

It doesn't work and in logs i can see this error: 2013-01-10 16:02:07,519 |
DEBUG | ActiveMQ Task-1 | FailoverTransport | ? ? | 49 -
org.apache.activemq.activemq-core - 5.5.1 | Attempting connect to:
tcp://localhost:61616

Deleting the /data catalog produces random errors - like 'ServiceMix Util
Bunlde' cannot be find - and really can't be, becouse I've to install it
manualy after that kind of operation.

Any thoughts on that ? My target is to configure ServiceMix as a Cluster via
ActiveMQ. Maybe some suggestions ?