Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.be> on 2007/09/19 15:34:47 UTC

TinyMCE : multiple textarea's with TinyMCEBehaviour

Hello,

I have 2 textfields who each have the TinyMCEBehaviour, but the first one is
simple and the other advanced (so they each have a different TinyMCESettings
in constructor).
This results in getting 4 tinyMCE editing boxes on my page, and the problem
is because the same 'editor_selector' is used.
1/ Can this be changed in the WicketStuff, so that each one gets a different
editor_selector?
2/ Afterwards i want to change the contents in one of the editors. I found
that you could do that with the following statement :
tinyMCE.execCommand('mceSetContent', false,'new text');
but how can you tell tinyMCE which one of the 2 editor you want to change
the text for?

Thanks for any help or hints !

Re: TinyMCE : multiple textarea's with TinyMCEBehaviour

Posted by Iulian Costan <iu...@gmail.com>.
On 9/19/07, Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.be> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have 2 textfields who each have the TinyMCEBehaviour, but the first one
> is
> simple and the other advanced (so they each have a different
> TinyMCESettings
> in constructor).
> This results in getting 4 tinyMCE editing boxes on my page, and the
> problem
> is because the same 'editor_selector' is used.

yes, it happened to me few times but didnt have the time and motivations to
look deeper into it.

1/ Can this be changed in the WicketStuff, so that each one gets a different
> editor_selector?

sure, i'll change that.

2/ Afterwards i want to change the contents in one of the editors. I found
> that you could do that with the following statement :
> tinyMCE.execCommand('mceSetContent', false,'new text');
> but how can you tell tinyMCE which one of the 2 editor you want to change
> the text for?

right now there is no support to change the content this way, but let's see
how i can do it.

Thanks for any help or hints !