Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Linyi Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/03 12:23:01 UTC

[QA AUTOMATION REPORT] GUI automation test report

Hi,

After refactoring function test cases, we have almost 70 automation
function test cases about formula/spreadsheet/word/impress. These test
cases are all GUI test, based on VCLAuto[1].
I run all the test cases on build r1367911 and added test report to wiki
[2].
Because linux build is not ready, I just run the windows build.

I think automation test will play a significant role in AOO with the
increasing of test cases. Hope more volunteers join to write automation
test case.
Any comments are welcome:)

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/vclauto
[2] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/FVT

BTW, BVT report is available here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/Report/BVT#BVT_Report_for_AOO3.4.1_Branch_r1367911
.

--
Best wishes.
Linyi Li

Re: [QA AUTOMATION REPORT] GUI automation test report

Posted by Linyi Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yan Ji,

  I have one comment to your report. If case failed by "test script
> reason",  will you correct the script and add re-test result in your
> report?
>
> I will correct the test cases and re-test them. And I plan to update test
report in next build.

Posted by Ji Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Lin Yi,

  Thanks for your report. It's realy important for us to know the
autoamtion execution status, especially at the end of 3.4.1 release.

--

Thanks & Best Regards, Yan Ji