Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/01 08:32:22 UTC

jcr-1.0.jar on central Maven repository

Lo and behold!

As of today, the jcr-1.0.jar file and associated files are available
from the central Maven repository with the following details:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>javax.jcr</groupId>
      <artifactId>jcr</artifactId>
      <version>1.0</version>
    </dependency>

See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-1733 for the licensing
background that made this possible.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: jcr-1.0.jar on central Maven repository

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 10/9/07, Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com> wrote:
> But why not also put 1.0.1 there?

JCR 1.0.1 isn't officially available. There's a maintenance draft that
passed the JCP review, but the official 1.0.1 maintenance version
hasn't been released. (And frankly I don't see much need to release
it.)

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Excellent, and thanks to Day.
But why not also put 1.0.1 there?

Florent

Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Lo and behold!
>
> As of today, the jcr-1.0.jar file and associated files are available
> from the central Maven repository with the following details:
>
>     <dependency>
>       <groupId>javax.jcr</groupId>
>       <artifactId>jcr</artifactId>
>       <version>1.0</version>
>     </dependency>
>
> See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-1733 for the licensing
> background that made this possible.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Open Source Enterprise Content Management (ECM)