Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2019/04/26 10:55:19 UTC

[VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model Inventory Printer 1.0.0

Hi all,

I would like to release the Sling Feature Model Inventory Printer version
1.0.0.
The inventory printer is a plugin to the Web Console and is exposed via the
Status | Launch Feature menu and this URL: http://host:port
/system/console/status-launch_feature
It prints out the effective feature that is launched by the feature
launcher.

More information here:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-org-apache-sling-feature-inventoryprinter.git;a=blob;f=README.md

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2071/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2071 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Best regards,

David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model Inventory Printer 1.0.0

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by da...@apache.org.
Hi all,

I need one more binding vote to complete this. Can I interest anyone in
casting their vote?

Many thanks,

David

On Fri, 26 Apr 2019 at 11:55, <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to release the Sling Feature Model Inventory Printer version
> 1.0.0.
> The inventory printer is a plugin to the Web Console and is exposed via
> the Status | Launch Feature menu and this URL: http://host:port
> /system/console/status-launch_feature
> It prints out the effective feature that is launched by the feature
> launcher.
>
> More information here:
> https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-org-apache-sling-feature-inventoryprinter.git;a=blob;f=README.md
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2071/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 2071 /tmp/sling-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ]  0 Don't care
>   [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.
>
> Best regards,
>
> David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model Inventory Printer 1.0.0

Posted by da...@apache.org.
Here's my +1.

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
+1

> On 26 Apr 2019, at 12:55, davidb@apache.org wrote:
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>  [ ] +1 Approve the release
>  [ ]  0 Don't care
>  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...
>
> This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Sling Feature Model Inventory Printer 1.0.0

Posted by da...@apache.org.
With 3 +1s this vote succeeds. I've promoted the artifacts.