Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <da...@vivare.com> on 2004/02/21 21:00:24 UTC

[Patch] Removing System.out.println

Applying the attached patch will remove System.out.printlns from the
container.  This includes those that were in
org.apache.pluto.core.impl.RenderRequestImpl and those that were
generated by castor's debug messages (I turned the debug flag off - I
don't think we want it on by default). All System.out.printlns that were
in RenderRequestImpl have been changed to debug statements - all of
which are executed within code guards.

This patch does not include the removal of System.out.printlns from

org.apache.pluto.portalImpl.Deploy

David

Re: [Patch] Removing System.out.println

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <da...@vivare.com>.
It would probably help if I included the patch!

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <da...@vivare.com>.
FYI:

I have received my commit karma and have applied this patch.

Thanks,

David