Posted to repository@apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/13 19:52:50 UTC

http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/geronimo-spec/

Hi Alan,

Any reason for the geronimo-spec directory at the top level of the
maven 2 snapshot repo - rather than it being in org/apache/geronimo?

It's for the geronimo-corba dependency, which I seem to recall had the
wrong group at some point, so I'm presuming this was an accidental
deploy?

Hen

Re: http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/geronimo-spec/

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
Henri Yandell wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> Any reason for the geronimo-spec directory at the top level of the
> maven 2 snapshot repo - rather than it being in org/apache/geronimo?
>
> It's for the geronimo-corba dependency, which I seem to recall had the
> wrong group at some point, so I'm presuming this was an accidental
> deploy?
>
> Hen

Yeah, it's a temp thing.  What happened is that the CORBA jars are
borked.  So, we need a good copy of the old one.  That old one, has a
group id of geronimo-spec.  Soon as the Yoko dudes fix the spec jars,
we'll trash that one.

I'm open to suggestions as to how to better handle it.

Regards,
Alan