Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Maxim Surov <ma...@saratov.vdiweb.com> on 2006/01/12 16:04:23 UTC

org.roller.presentation.atomapi

Hi all,

Is there some replacement of org.roller.presentation.atomapi in current
version?

Could I post blog entry using org.roller.presentation.atomapi ?

Regards,
Maxim

Re: org.roller.presentation.atomapi

Posted by David M Johnson <Da...@Sun.COM>.
On Jan 12, 2006, at 10:04 AM, Maxim Surov wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is there some replacement of org.roller.presentation.atomapi in
> current
> version?

No. The Atom protocol is not complete and is not yet supported in
Roller. Once the Atom protocol working group finishes the Atom
protocol specification (and I have no idea when that will be), we'll
support it in Roller.

- Dave