Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2001/07/23 18:56:40 UTC

Single request acceptor thread patch...

...should be here this eve, just spoke with Ryan who won't be on-list or coding again
till this evening.  The funny bit, he just remembered that this was Manoj's design
that we started with :)

Bill

Re: Single request acceptor thread patch...

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
Wasn't Manoj's design.  It was the design that Manoj, Bill, and I started with.  Basically, we
stole it from the original IBM web server.  :-)

Ryan