Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/26 22:54:56 UTC

[FlexJS, MDL] Add example "MDLDynamicTabsExample"

Hi All,

I just added "MDLDynamicTabsExample" example which illustrate how to create
"Tab" dynamically in our MDL library. [1]

[1]
https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/develop/examples/flexjs/MDLDynamicTabsExample

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] Add example "MDLDynamicTabsExample"

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olaf,

Glad to hear that! :)

Thank you!

-----

Posted by OK <po...@olafkrueger.net>.
piotrz wrote
> Hi All,
>
> I just added "MDLDynamicTabsExample" example which illustrate how to
> create "Tab" dynamically in our MDL library. [1]
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/develop/examples/flexjs/MDLDynamicTabsExample
>
> Piotr

Hi Piotrz,
I've just checked it out and it works like a charme :-)
Thank you for working on this!

Olaf

Re: [FlexJS, MDL] Add example "MDLDynamicTabsExample"

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!

Once I fix "DataProviderChangeNotifier"  it will be even better. Currently
each add item ends up with removeAll tabs and recreate them - It should just
add/remove Tab.

Piotr

-----

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Piotr,

that looks fantastic, thanks! :)

> Hi All,
>
> I just added "MDLDynamicTabsExample" example which illustrate how to create
> "Tab" dynamically in our MDL library. [1]
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/apache/flex-asjs/tree/develop/examples/flexjs/
> MDLDynamicTabsExample
>
> Piotr