Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Paul F Fraser <pa...@a2zliving.com> on 2015/08/27 05:27:35 UTC

Fail to resolve Subsystem Getting Started

Hi,

Attached is an image of the failure to resolve using the bundles as per
http://aries.apache.org/modules/subsystems.html.
I have used the exact versions downloaded from the provided links and removed the old bundles from
my local repo.

It is looking for org.osgi.framework 1.8. but that is the version picked up by bndtools in core 6.0

Using eclipse Mars 4.5 and bndtools 2.4

I have a similar setup working OK with the version 1 subsystem bundles.

Any clues?

Regards

Paul Fraser

Re: Fail to resolve Subsystem Getting Started

Posted by Paul F Fraser <pa...@a2zliving.com>.
After further investigation, bndtools 2.4 in my case is not picking up org.osgi.framework 1.8, it is
giving me 1.7

Paul