Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Chinmay Kulkarni <ch...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/05 19:10:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] Any RM volunteers for a Phoenix 4.16 release?

Hey everyone,

There's a bunch of indexing bug fixes and new features that have gone in
after the 4.15.0 release. Some of these need metadata changes mandating at
least a minor release. It's also been ~6 months since 4.15.0 was released
(time flies).

In an effort to have a more consistent release train, I think it's a good
time to start working on releasing Phoenix 4.16.0! Do we have any
volunteers for the role of RM?

Thanks,
Chinmay
--
Chinmay Kulkarni

Re: [DISCUSS] Any RM volunteers for a Phoenix 4.16 release?

Posted by Chinmay Kulkarni <ch...@gmail.com>.
Great! Thanks for volunteering Xinyi! Looking forward to it.

Posted by Xinyi Yan <ya...@apache.org>.
Hi everyone,