Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by István <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/12 21:15:07 UTC

[ANN] New Clojure library for Kafka

Hi all,

I was working with Kafka the other day and I wanted to use my favorite
language but the "official" driver was rather cryptic and there too
much black magic going on, so I decided to rewrite it (violating the
No. 1 rule of software development from Joel Spolsky). Anyways, it is
short and more or less idiomatic, using very few things from Java. It
is far from being complete but I though I would share it with you
hoping there are more Clojure people out there.

https://github.com/l1x/shovel

Any feedback is welcome, pull requests included. :)

Thank you for your attention,
Istvan

--
the sun shines for all