Posted to repository@apache.org by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org> on 2014/08/25 14:47:39 UTC

Issue syncing to Maven Central (was: Fwd: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.12.0 (RC1) - PASSED)

Hi mighty repo admins,

following the 0.12.0-RC1 successful vote for OpenCMIS (See below) I have
close and promoted the staging repo
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-1006/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis/>
[1] for release.

Now I can see the 0.12.0 artifacts in Nexus releases if I perform a GAV
search [2] directly at repository.apache.org.

But if I search in Maven central [3] I can't see the packages (I see only
up to 0.11.0).

Is there any issue with the sync to Maven central? Anyway we can force this
update? Am I missing something?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,

Gab

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-1006/org/apache/chemistry/opencmis
[2]
https://repository.apache.org/index.html#nexus-search;gav~org.apache.chemistry.opencmis~~~~
[3]
http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|g%3A%22org.apache.chemistry.opencmis%22

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Thanks Brian,

The Creadur Rat release has also synced now.

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org>.
Agreed, OpenCMIS 0.12.0 is out there now. Thank so much for your support
Brian!

Gab

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <ga...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.