Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/01/27 09:42:49 UTC

Whats the point of the itests-environment profile

This just enables one module... "testsuite", same as...

     cd testsuite; mvn

To enable mutiupule modules I can see the need for a profile, but for
a single module I really think the "cd x; mvn" method is better.

  * * *

Is anyone using the itests-environment profile?

--jason

Re: Whats the point of the itests-environment profile

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Aighty, I'm gonna nuke it.

--jason

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.