Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Paolo Castagna <ca...@googlemail.com> on 2011/03/29 14:01:44 UTC

TDB from trunk: tests failing

Hi,
you probably know this already, but just in case...

I see 2 failures and 6 errors on TDB trunk:

Failed tests:
   dynamicAndUnion5(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
   dynamicAndUnion7(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)

Tests in error:
   dynamicAndUnion1(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
   dynamicAndUnion2(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
   dynamicAndUnion3(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
   dynamicAndUnion4(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
   dynamicAndUnion6(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
   dynamicAndUnion8(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)

The errors are all the same: java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.hp.hpl.jena.sparql.core.DatasetGraphMap cannot be cast to
com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.DatasetGraphTDB.

This is due to a recent change (bug fix) in ARQ.

I did not find an obvious way to fix it though.

Paolo

PS:
Can we use an Hudson installation as CI server within Apache?

Re: TDB from trunk: tests failing

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.
Should now work.

Still having trouble working out what the correct thing to do with a
named union and named default graph in dynamic datasets actually should
be!  Such tests @Ignore'd.

	Andy

On 29/03/11 13:01, Paolo Castagna wrote:
> Hi,
> you probably know this already, but just in case...
>
> I see 2 failures and 6 errors on TDB trunk:
>
> Failed tests:
> dynamicAndUnion5(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
> dynamicAndUnion7(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
>
> Tests in error:
> dynamicAndUnion1(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
> dynamicAndUnion2(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
> dynamicAndUnion3(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
> dynamicAndUnion4(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
> dynamicAndUnion6(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
> dynamicAndUnion8(com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.TestDynamicDataset)
>
> The errors are all the same: java.lang.ClassCastException:
> com.hp.hpl.jena.sparql.core.DatasetGraphMap cannot be cast to
> com.hp.hpl.jena.tdb.store.DatasetGraphTDB.
>
> This is due to a recent change (bug fix) in ARQ.
>
> I did not find an obvious way to fix it though.
>
> Paolo
>
> PS:
> Can we use an Hudson installation as CI server within Apache?

Jenkins.