Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by VladislavLysov <ss...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 18:03:27 UTC

Solr query with russian charset

Hello!!!
  I have a trouble with searching russian words in Solr. And also i'm used
alfresco with solr. I'm add a content in my custom field on the russian
language. But when i search this words in Solr - i don't found anyone. I'm
search topics with this problems and did the following things, but they have
not helpedю
1) I was add Russian analyzer for schema.xml.
2) I was set URIEncoding="UTF-8" in server.xml in Tomcat.
 Please, answer, why this don't work. For example - my request
"https://localhost:8443/solr/alfresco/alfresco?q=@my:myContent:*Привет*&wt=xml"
Thank you.