Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jay Patel <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/11 10:01:35 UTC

Re: Keeping Cordova app open in background all th time

Dear team,

Am not sure if I can do this but any assistance would be appreciated.

I have a windows cordova app, within this app am opening another external
app, as soon as I open the external app cordova app is minimised in the
background. What I want to do is keep my Cordova app maximised so I can
overlay the external app on top of it when launched.

Want to overlay external app on top of cordova app.

Regards
Jay

Re: Keeping Cordova app open in background all th time

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
This is a limitation of windows store apps ( which cordova-windows apps are
)
You can pin them to the sides to keep them both open, but there are no apis
to do this programmatically.

Please note, this is a mail list for people who develop/contribute to
cordova, not for
people who develop apps using cordova.
Try asking on this group instead
https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/phonegap