Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/12/20 04:39:40 UTC

Catching up on good stuff!

Guys,

I am pleased to send this out belate as it is. Bigtop PMC has recently voted
on, and ASF Board approved of, Jay Vyas joining the project's PMC.

Thanks for your contributions man and for being a force behind some of the
cool stuff we have in the Bigtop now. Welcome!
--
Take care,
  Cos

Re: Catching up on good stuff!