Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/01 18:51:52 UTC

Re: xbean-reflect changes and potential xbean 5?

> On Aug 8, 2018, at 6:53 PM, David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'd love to do a 4.x release of this code.

Hey Romain, is there any reason you pulled this code out of the XBean 4.10 release?  Ideally we discuss these things as a community before tacking action.

Would you mind if I did a 4.11 with it included?

-David

Re: xbean-reflect changes and potential xbean 5?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David.

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
No worries, let's tackle this asm7 thing and we can even add other features
;)

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.