Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Fred Preston <PR...@uk.ibm.com> on 2006/04/24 12:36:41 UTC

Axis 1.6

Hi All,
        I think that we are just about ready to release 1.6.  Does anyone
have any objections to doing so this week?

Regards,

Fred Preston.

Re: Axis 1.6

Posted by Franz Fehringer <fe...@isogmbh.de>.
Hello,

Will there be a tag (which one?) to checkout exactly this release from svn?

Greetings

Franz

Re: Axis 1.6

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
Franz,

I think others are working on some things?  From C++ perspective, I am
done.  But still testing out the C stub generation.  But that should not
prevent 1.6 from being released.  So I guess the "release manager" will
have to make a decision.

Nadir K. Amra

Re: errors executing tests with latest build

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Oh sorry ! that's me I've just been making some changes. Should have
commited test.xml too ! (Have now)

Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>
26/05/2006 05:10
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <ax...@ws.apache.org>

"Apache AXIS C Developers List" <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: errors executing tests with latest build

I think the problem is that the following targets are not being run:

        <target name="defineMonitor">
                <taskdef name="monitor"
classname="org.apache.test.TCPMonitor"
classpath="${dir.obj}/test/monitor/monitor.jar;${ant.home}/lib/ant.jar"/>
        </target>
        <target name="defineMockServer">
                <taskdef name="mockServer"
classname="org.apache.test.MockServer"