Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jesper Linvald <je...@kabelnettet.dk> on 2004/05/17 18:30:10 UTC

Declarative assembling of different versions

Hello all,

In my multiproject setup subprojects all have versions specified in their
poms….

Is there a way for me to declaratively state that I want to build/assemble
an ear (or any other task for that matter) from subproject-version-2.0.jar
and othersubproject-version.-1.4.jar etc.
…without changing the dependencies of the individual subprojects. One day I
might want to assemble from one set of versions another I want to assemble
from another….

I know the SNAPSHOT dependency and the pom.currentVersion but can it be done
more specific and declarative?

Regards

Jesper Linvald

---