Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by adrien ruffie <ad...@hotmail.fr> on 2018/07/03 15:41:23 UTC

Offset reprocess loop

Hello all,

we have in our infrastructure, 3 brokers.

Sometimes we order a "reprocess all" certain flow, but we are facing a problem ...

After relaunch reprocessing at the beginning offset, and arrived at a number offset, it loops several times by returning to an previous offset.

for example, we start to offset 0 and arrived to 4987 offset, the processing return to 3127 (it's a example) ...

We have a topic with only one partition and a replication factor of 3

Do you already see/have this kind of problem ?

Best regards,

Adrien