Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nigel Magnay <ni...@gmail.com> on 2004/10/07 14:05:58 UTC

CruiseControl, Maven, modificationsets

Hi people

We're using CruiseControl and Maven quite happily for individual
project builds and larger 'continuous integration' type stuff.

Cruisecontrol gets launched with the cvs modificationset detecting
whether there have been any changes to a part of the cvs repo relevant
to that project.

It would be very useful to have an additional modificationset that
used the maven dependency list in order to find out if any of the
dependencies has been modified in the local (or maybe remote) repo.

I think it might be relatively easy to call out to maven to get it to
show the timestamp for all the dependencies that it is going to use,
and compare them to a previously stored list.

Has anyone already written anything like this?