Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Malay Tripathi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/21 01:09:04 UTC

custom Access_KEY

Hi All,

I had to change & recreate my app/engine & that changed my old accessKey
with new one.
Due to some reasons I can't change the access keys configured on my client
side due to which all the events for event server xxxhost:7070 are failing.

Is there a way I can have my PredictionIO event server run on the previous
key which is configured in client side? Any property file/elastic search/
hbase changes?

Thanks,
Malay

Re: custom Access_KEY