Posted to dev@s2graph.apache.org by DO YUNG YOON <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/02 17:29:34 UTC

Re: [Discussion] first release plan.

Thanks for guide, Venkatesh and Sergio.
I will definitely read through it to understand the general processes.

So first thing to decide, Any volunteer as RM for this release?

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
try to make a workable release, do not wait until perfect.

I suggest one of you guys try to do this early, it will take a while for
you guys to familiar Apache release.

Looking forward for the first one:)

Best Regards!

Luke Han